Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Google Goodies - Fantastic Photos


I've made Google my Home Page because of all the neato little gizmos you can add. There're the typical Headlines and Scores and such, but my favorite part is the Tabbed Pages.

This picture is from a gizmo called Interesting Photos of the Day which I've included on my Fun Stuff tab. The gizmo cycles through presumably random Flickr photos and clicking on the currently showing pic takes you to that photographer's photostream.

Thats how I found this following scene from any of thousands of incredible fantasy novels. Click on the pic to see it really large. I would totally love to be in that space.

Happy Humpday all. . .


++++++++

Unless otherwise noted, all posts on this site are cross-posted from Silly Humans. All posts from SH won't necessarily be on here though. Just - I don't know - randomly and as I feel like or have the time at the time of posting.

For now.


{-;

No comments: