Monday, August 27, 2007

"...some people . . don't have maps..."

Well. There ya have it.



I guess the point is that, assuming that she's at least 18, of course, I'd do her.

NEXT!

I'd say "poor kid", but she'll probably be rich in no time.

{sigh}

Hmmm... I just thought of something else. Maybe I'm being optimistic (call little miss sunshine, eh) but, maybe this child will see herself being a complete and total freakin' stereotypical idiot, and decide to maybe take her self a little more seriously. I'd say her odds are 30-70 in favor.

{shakin'head}

3 comments:

Angry Ballerina said...

That never gets old. I think I'ma gonna watch it again!

Angry Ballerina said...

Yup, a couple days later, and it's still funny.

Michael Bains said...

Heheh... I saw that girl on - get this - ESPN College Game Day! They had her point out the location of Appalachian State University on A MAP of North Carolina!

LOL!